Upgrading my PiAware Pt. 2

Its up!

Its up!

One done, one to go.

One done, one to go.

So after a week of rain, then realizing I had the wrong sized mounting brackets. My ADSB co-linear is back in the air. I’ve moved it about two meters along the side of the roof to the other side of the HF antenna to facilitate hooking up to the new lightning arrestor.

I’ve updated to Dump1090-Mutability over the normal Dump1090 supplied with the standard PiAware image as well.

In the theme of things in short supply, I’ve now run out of F-type compression connectors to plug my AIS antenna into the lightning arrestor 🙁